ID Week 5

For this week I tried to address some of the areas where I felt the design of my app was flawed.  I added a menu for selecting which child was in use.  I wanted to make it more accessible throughout the entirety of the application so that you could always switch between 'users' no matter where you were in the app. In the context of a prototype with limited functionality this doesn't come out as smoothly as it would with a fully developed app.  And representing it with the limited functionality available isn't as clear as it could be.  

Still I feel like I've made some good progress this week in re-evaluating how the app functions and I'll have even more changes coming in the next little while.