Ok, so what I learned this week is that it's easy to overlook something when creating a study like this. I read through the assignment several times as I was creating my survey and I thought that I had covered all my bases. That was until I started doing the other students surveys and I realized that I had forgotten demographic info! Big mistake there.
Otherwise I thought pretty well. As the data keeps coming in it's obvious that there are some serious flaws with the site that I used for testing. Around 60% of participants have failed to complete the first, and certainly most important task. Hopefully the data will show why they failed to complete the task, whether it was just that they failed to navigate to the correct page, or if they had trouble adding things to their cart. Either way if they can't successfully purchase items on an ecommerce site, that's a big problem.